Welcome to Enaksha Garde Speech Pathology
We provide speech pathology services in the home, childcare, kindergarten, school, day service and clinic environments.
Speech Pathology Services we provide:
- Speech/Articulation Therapy
- Language Delay
- Communication skills (How to use language, verbal and non verbal skills)
- Communication and Behaviour
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (signing, voice output devices, iPads)
- Eating, Drinking and Swallowing
- Fussy Eating
- Social Skills Groups
- Literacy Difficulties
Who we see:
- Children of all ages including infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school age
- Children and Adults with disabilities including:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- other intellectual and physical disabilities and rare disorders
To make a difference in people’s lives.
Work collaboratively to provide a quality service to achieve better outcomes.
Person Centred and Family Centred: We continue to listen and work towards improving peoples’ quality of life.
Collaboration: Working collaboratively with individual and their circles of support across all environments.
Communication: Have honest, respectful and clear communication with everyone to achieve outcomes.
Flexibility: We value the ability to be dynamic and flexible with our approaches to achieving goals in a range of environments
Quality: Provide a high quality service that is evidence based to build on the strengths of an individual